Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce that Tiny Core 7.2 rc1 is available for public testing:http://repo.tinycorelinux.net/7.x/x86/release_candidates/http://repo.tinycorelinux.net/7.x/x86_64/release_candidates/
This is a release candidate. If you decide to help test, then please test carefully. We don't want anyone to lose data.
We appreciate testing and feedback.
Changelog for 7.2 rc1:
* tc-functions: ondemand improvements, from Misalf
* tc-config, rcS: move clear from tc-config to rcS, requested by andyj
* tc-functions: allow passing args to ondemand items without .desktop files, from Misalf
* ondemand, tc-functions: quote args
* tc-functions, ondemand: pass arguments, patch from Misalf
* ondemand: Don't start yourself, space cleanup
Note that the last four changes had been previously implemented in corepure64, but omitted from core by mistake.