Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce that Tiny Core 7.1 rc2 is available for public testing:http://repo.tinycorelinux.net/7.x/x86/release_candidates/http://repo.tinycorelinux.net/7.x/x86_64/release_candidates/
This is a release candidate. If you decide to help test, then please test carefully. We don't want anyone to lose data.
We appreciate testing and feedback.
Changelog for 7.1 rc2:
* busybox updated 1.24.1 -> 1.24.2
* busybox syslogd buffer size increase 256 -> 512
* tc-config: move syslog after hostname
Changelog for 7.1 rc1:
* mountables.sh: move the rebuildfstab call to mnttool, from dentonlt
* tc-config: put syslogd -L after -R, from andyj
Also in conjuction with the above in Xprogs:
* mnttool: refresh automatically, by dentonlt
* mnttool: move rebuildfstab call here from mountables.sh