Several wiki sections updated and expanded. To track select left-lower Recent Changes link. Please notify regarding errors, omissions, deadlinks, new ideas. Most recent work has been on dCore SCE Overview, dCore X Window System and dCore Screenshots. Thanks Onyarian for your wiki contribution
* Panels and Launchers sections added to dCore Desktop Applications.
* flash10.sce creation script added to Unofficial dCore Scripts.
* dmenu blurb added to dCore X Window System, easy access System Tools/OnDemand on unsupported WM/DE.
* Screenshots for all supported WM/DE uploaded.
* Screenshots for several unsupported WM/DE uploaded.
* No takers for Gnome and it has no official README so moved to unofficial for now. IIRC Jason indicated it works in wheezy, maybe jessie, probably not ubuntus, so it's days on a *Core system maybe numbered without a lot of maintenance.
* Created seperate unofficial WM and DE lists.
* Have yet to find a tiling WM that doesn't work, added dwm and i3 to unofficial WM, including boot code and instructions.
* Added FVWM and Window Maker to unoffical WM, including boot codes and instructions.
* Added FVWM-Crystal and MATE to unofficial DE, including boot codes and instructions. MATE-core on dCore is sweet even with 384 MB RAM. If anyone wants to run *Core with a DE, dCore Xfce and dCore MATE are slick. May submit formal README to move MATE to official.
Any and all contributions welcome, areas severely lacking:
* dCore System Software > printing
* dCore System Software > scanning
* dCore Server Applications > create new networking section (eg samba, nfs, ssh)