Tiny Core Extensions > Extension requests

need wine for 6.4.1 or 7.0!!

(1/4) > >>

Dualityonme:
i tried installing from 2.x repos ,and winetricks doesn't work!
would love to see wine and playonlinux on tiny core :-\

Misalf:
Can't help regarding playonlinux but I have WINE 1.9.2 compiled on Core 7.x. I could upload it (which could take a while) and send you a link via PM, but be aware that you would need to get some deps manually from 6.x or even older repos. Also, apart from mostly everything seems to work, I haven't really tested it thoroughly. I've just played portal though. (; 

Dualityonme:

Why other developers can't port playonlinux to tc??
--- Quote from: Misalf on February 27, 2016, 06:14:20 PM ---and send you a link via PM

--- End quote ---
What about uploading it to any of repos of latest tc(ibiblio,...)?So tiny core has problems with hosting?

;)
--- Quote from: Misalf on February 27, 2016, 06:14:20 PM --- I've just played portal though. (;

--- End quote ---
portal isn't a golden standard - did you test any other 3D games?does winetricks works ? would need it to get DX(x),D3D easily.

Juanito:
It doesn't look that difficult:
--- Quote ---Generic package
.tar.gz files:

You just have to extract these files and run "./playonlinux". PlayOnLinux is written in Python, so you have nothing to build, but Python must be installed first.

--- End quote ---

Juanito:
wine (and lxde) is available in the tc-4.x repo.

You could install tc-4.x or pm the wine extension maintainer and request an update for tc-7.x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version