Tiny Core Extensions > TCE Bugs

brasero

(1/4) > >>

alexo:
Hello,
I've installed brasero but is I launch it the only thing it happens is the cd icon in the wbar and nothing more.

if I launch the program in the terminal what I get is:

--- Code: ---(brasero:9548): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk-menu-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.

(brasero:9548): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk-button-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.

(brasero:9548): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkButton:use-stock is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.

(brasero:9548): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_get_preferred_width: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(brasero:9548): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_set_size_request: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(brasero:9548): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_get_preferred_width: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(brasero:9548): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_get_preferred_height_for_width: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(brasero:9548): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_get_preferred_height_for_width: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(brasero:9548): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_set_size_request: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(brasero:9548): Gtk-CRITICAL **: _gtk_widget_get_preferred_size_and_baseline: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
Segmentation fault

--- End code ---

Juanito:
Which version of tinycore and which architecture?

nitram:
Heavy application. Just tested and can confirm it's not working as advertised on TC6 x86:

--- Code: ---tc@box:~$ brasero

(brasero:8239): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk-menu-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.

(brasero:8239): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk-button-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.
Illegal instruction

--- End code ---
Dont' have time to play wih it further at the moment. The info file indicates there are numerous optional dependencies. If you have time alexo, may want to load those also then retest.

curaga:
Illegal instruction is different from a segfault - the instruction one means your cpu is too old for the program.

nitram:
Oops! Thanks for that information curaga. Sorry alexo can't help with further testing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version