WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: dCorePlus  (Read 13382 times)

Offline pq5190362

Re: dCorePlus
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 11:06:03 PM »
I have a 60MB SCE that contains wireless, Xvesa, flwm_topside, and the core fltk programs.

Please use xorg instead of xvesa.

Regards

Offline Jason W

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 10:27:15 AM »
Is Xvesa non functional on your machine?  What is your hardware type, a laptop?  What is not working?

The only real purpose of dCorePlus is to allow a simple graphical interface to set up wireless and a TCE directory to then allow the import of whatever one wants.

Offline Steve8018

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2016, 07:15:10 PM »
dCorePlus-jessie.iso and an updated dCore-jessie.gz are in:

http://tinycorelinux.net/dCore/x86/release_candidates/dCore-jessie/

Please test and report any issues.  When no issues are found, I will update the other dCore ports with the same.

Potential new user here.

Please, what is the status of this?

I can't find dCorePlus for Trusty, Xenial, or Yakkety...

« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 07:16:51 PM by Steve8018 »

Offline Jason W

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2016, 07:13:42 AM »
There are no dCoreplus images for the others yet.  I will aim to create them hopefully this week.

Offline nitram

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2016, 05:39:06 PM »
Hi Steve8018.

You didn't provide much information. If you are an experienced Linux user there are several installation alternatives. Here's the dCore installation wiki page: http://wiki.tinycorelinux.net/dcore:installations. If running an existing Linux system, just need to download a couple dCore files and configure the boot loader. If it's a fresh drive install, there is a USB drive example (USB test drive) and a full walk-through from scratch without needing an installer (dCore install from ISO to hard drive). If you have accessed to a wired connection, then these installation methods will suffice and you can download wireless software later. Window Manager of choice is easy to install and set up, lots of information in the wiki.

Offline OtakTK

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2017, 01:59:05 PM »
There are no dCoreplus images for the others yet.  I will aim to create them hopefully this week.

I am waiting for good news from you Mr. Janson W.
It will help me wanting to start dCore. Especially for dCore-Trusty, I need this.
Sorry, I'm not good at English. So please excuse me. But I will try to understand it.

Thank you very much, you have helped me.

User: dCore-trusty

Offline Jason W

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2017, 05:02:33 PM »
dCorePlus-trusty.iso is being uploaded to the release candidates area as I speak.  Will get the others next.  Thanks for bringing this up, it had fallen aside in priority. 

Offline Jason W

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2017, 07:30:51 PM »
dCorePlus-stretch, dCorePlus-wheezy, and dCoreplus-xenial also added in the release candidates area.

Offline OtakTK

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2017, 11:50:24 AM »
dCorePlus-trusty.iso is being uploaded to the release candidates area as I speak.  Will get the others next.  Thanks for bringing this up, it had fallen aside in priority.

Thanks Mr Jakson W. I have tried and succeeded.
Hopefully both always in your hands.
Sorry, I'm not good at English. So please excuse me. But I will try to understand it.

Thank you very much, you have helped me.

User: dCore-trusty