WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Conflicting package sources not properly handled  (Read 5118 times)

Offline jls

Re: Conflicting package sources not properly handled
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2015, 05:27:28 AM »
Hi
What about if I want to use another security mirror?
dCore user

Offline Jason W

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2015, 05:31:30 AM »
I will make a test for the existence of /opt/securitymirror, so that file can be customized, backed up, and will not be overwritten during import.

Offline sm8ps

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2015, 03:01:27 PM »
I have up-dated the wiki at the best of my understanding, however in the course of writing and double-checking I have found some new holes in it. (I hope not everybody is  going like ::)!)

http://tinycorelinux.net/dCore/x86/ now contains a whole bunch of files and they confuse me. -- Is it correct to say that ...
1. the new sce-import considers two package list files, namely ubuntu_trusty_main_i386_Packages and ubuntu_trusty_security_i386_Packages?
2. the zzzzz-security-files are obsolete?

3. What are the ubuntu-trusty-*.bz2-files for? I see that their security versions are up-dated at the same time as the ones from 1. above but their non-security versions are quite old.

4. /opt/securitymirror is not yet implemented, is it?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 03:03:44 PM by sm8ps »

Offline Jason W

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2015, 05:29:23 PM »
1 and 2 are correct.   

3.  Rsync preserves the time stamp of when the file was created on the Debian/Ubuntu server, not when I rsync update them here.   So security Packages files will be much newer as they are frequently changed. 

4.  /opt/securitymirror is implemented in the release candidates.