Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce that Tiny Core 6.3 rc3 is available for public testing:http://repo.tinycorelinux.net/6.x/x86/release_candidates/http://repo.tinycorelinux.net/6.x/x86_64/release_candidates/
This is a release candidate. If you decide to help test, then please test carefully. We don't want anyone to lose data.
We appreciate testing and feedback.
Changelog for 6.3 rc3:
* tce-load: exit if fromwhere doesn't exist
Changelog for 6.3 rc2:
* tc-config: nfs4 patch from gerald_clark
Changelog for 6.3 rc1:
* tce-load: separate the listing and handling loops, patch from aswjh
* tce-audit: fix adding missing extensions to tce_lst
* tce-setup: move extension loop to tce-load, 4% speedup in CorePlus tce-setup time from aswjh
* tce-load: simplification by aswjh
* tce-load: simplify app_exists by aswjh
* tce-load: -t TCEDIR patch from aswjh