completely off topic.......
can somebody test an Android APP for me...?...i don't have an Android device here.
The Test will take 5 mins. (Test will only work in daytime hours EST)
it's a FREE app ......... "Puffin Web Browser free".....apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudmosa.puffinFree&hl=en_GB
1) Install the free app above.....
2) Open the Free Puffin browser.
3) Please enable the "free FLASH" inside the puffin browser.
4) Then, using Puffin, go to this web page below.http://www.audiotool.com/track/sj_ma_ur/
5) Click "remix" in the bottom right of that page......
6) Do you now see another "Audiotool window" opening up?
7) Does that Audiotool window show the Titanic Song...?...if so then....
7b) Please press **PLAY*** in Audiotool.
7c) Do you hear the Titanic SONG playing in Audiotool?
7d) Does the song sound ok on headphones....? (it's an ambient song)
This will prove to me that running an extremely complex free "Digital
Audio Workstation" is possible on a cheap Android device. The CPU
power is coming free from the web .....and from "Audiotools" cloud.