Tiny Core Extensions > TCE News

SpaceFM

(1/6) > >>

coreplayer2:
On the notion of more is better.. :p 

I've been compiling and testing SpaceFM, seems to meet my requirements quite well

tabbed gui
user has standard window
root has red window

coreplayer2:
With the help of the New Online Extension Browser I found SpaceFM had at onetime been submitted for tc-4.x by aus9.  since the maintainer hasn't been around for a while and there have been many updates, ie: v0.8.6 to v1.0.0  also tc-4.x to tc-6.x  I'll just go ahead and update the extension..

Spacefm for those whom have never used it is a highly customizable, tabbed, multi-pane'd  file manager.  This latest version (v1.0 released April 13th 2015) built with gtk2,  udevil and fakeroot.  is compatible with gtk3 however I just haven't gotten around to compiling with gtk3 yet

see more here http://ignorantguru.github.io/spacefm/

extensions being updated for tc-6.x asap:
spacefm
spacefm_locale

and new deps added:
udevil
udevil_locale
fakeroot
fakeroot_locale
fakeroot_man

coreplayer2:
spacefm.tcz has been updated and submitted for the tc-6.x  x86

spacefm.tcz

also optional extensions:
spacefm-doc.tcz
spacefm-locale.tcz

fakeroot.tcz
fakeroot-doc.tcz
fakeroot-locale.tcz

lsof.tcz

and lastly
udevil.tcz ***

***there is a delay on "udevil" optional extension needed for auto-mounting of usb drives, cd/dvd's, etc etc.  udevil auto-mounts with ease however I think this program was written for other mainstream distro's since udevil auto-mounts to the fs label directories instead of sdxx as per fstab.  Still working a resolution, may even need a little help with that.

gordon64:
Hi

are you planning on submitting a x86_64 TCZ?
 :)

coreplayer2:
spacefm.tcz "File Manager" extensions have been updated to latest version (1.0.4) and submitted for the tc-6.x  x86 repo.

spacefm.tcz
spacefm-doc.tcz
spacefm-locale.tcz

My favorite file manager

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version