WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Odroid-C1  (Read 21293 times)

Offline Paul_123

• Administrator
Re: Odroid-C1
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2015, 08:07:20 PM »
Just an update here.....we had decided to wait for piCore 6.1 to become fully released before releasing this on the oDroid.

Currently running Kernel 3.10.80 and piCore 6.1 base.   

ssh image is nearly ready to go, and working on the X version too.....

Offline roborob

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2015, 09:25:29 PM »
Hi Paul,

I have for a very long time wanted to become more active in the TC community.  So far I have not met with the support and encouragement I assumed would be here.  As it is, I am afraid my disappointment is starting to outweigh my interest.  While having 25 years in IT (mostly windows) something about TC just hasn't "clicked" yet.  I was wondering if you would have some time to chat with me offline and help me with a build of TC for ODROID.  I would be willing to create a detailed write up and share it with the community.  I would also use what I learn to attempt a port of TC to the Parallella (server) and share a write up of that as well.

Like the old saying goes "teach a man to fish...".

Best regards,
Rob

Offline Paul_123

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2015, 04:07:12 PM »
All of the information you need is on the forum/wiki.    I'm not sure where you are getting hung up.   But We'll be posting an image soon, which you can then just burn to an SD card and test.

But if you still want to build everything from scratch yourself........Your first step is being able to compile a kernel........ just follow the directions on the odroid wiki.   

Offline roborob

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2015, 04:54:29 PM »
I will take that as a no.  Thanks anyway.

All of the information you need is on the forum/wiki.    I'm not sure where you are getting hung up.   But We'll be posting an image soon, which you can then just burn to an SD card and test.

But if you still want to build everything from scratch yourself........Your first step is being able to compile a kernel........ just follow the directions on the odroid wiki.