WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Uninstall Tiny Core Linux from booting automatically itself  (Read 1567 times)

Offline capmagn

I have a problem, I downloaded B.eini 2014 for Tiny Core Linux (Version 1.2.5 - Wifi password cracker)  and I just run it from a usb drive. But now every time I turn my laptop on it goes automatically to Tiny Core Linux interface even if the usb drive isn't connected (runs a lot of codes and then it shows me a desktop with 3 icons): one that says exit (turn off, restart), one that says aterm and another that says disks (mmcblk0pi,sda1,sda2,sda3..sda7,sr0(all in green, this one in red). I tried going to System Restore but it says that the place where Windows 8.1 is installed is locked. I search something but I don't even know how to edit or add a line in boot opt/bootsync.sh.

Please help me, my friends. I'm a novice.

Offline gerald_clark

• TinyCore Moderator
Re: Uninstall Tiny Core Linux from booting automatically itself
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 01:43:57 PM »
We don't support remastered ISOs  here.
If sombody's remastered ISO installed itself to your hard drive, you need to complain to the author.

Offline capmagn

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 01:48:16 PM »
Ok, I now see what you mean. Nor you ould you tell how to add a line to bootsync.sh? Is not like in Windows with the text editor, I think.

Offline gerald_clark

• TinyCore Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 01:53:14 PM »
The core book is here: http://tinycorelinux.net/book.html
Why do you think you need to edit bootsync.sh?
Again. remasters MUST supply their own support.  We don't do it here.