WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Libreoffice language pack Swedish  (Read 4931 times)

Offline meo

Libreoffice language pack Swedish
« on: February 21, 2013, 02:51:25 AM »
Hi!

First I want to mention my appreciation for the updated version of libreoffice to 4.0 that seems to work flawlessly and even quicker than the previous version. I'm currently writing a quite extensive article that probably will be published in late spring this year. I'll write it in both Swedish and English. It would be of a very good help to have the Swedish language pack while writing the Swedish version of the article. So I would like to request the Swedish language pack for libreoffice. I would greatly appreciate that since it would be of good help not just for this article but also for other things that I write in Swedish which is quite a lot.

Kind Regards,
meo
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden." - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire

Offline Jason W

• Administrator
Re: Libreoffice language pack Swedish
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 08:30:25 AM »
Ok, I will aim for it today or tomorrow.

Offline meo

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 04:00:29 AM »
Hi Jason!

Thanks a lot for making an extension of the Swedish language pack!!! It works perfectly and now I've configured libreoffice to use Swedish as default and if I write in English I just have to click on revert back to default for that session without saving and Swedish will still be default. Thanks again!!!

I really appreciate all the work you do for the TC community,
meo
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden." - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire

Offline Jason W

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 06:13:22 AM »
Great, I was going to post this morning asking you to test it.  Glad to hear it works!