WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Extensions missing from OnBoot & OnDemand picklists  (Read 1891 times)

Offline andrewb

Extensions missing from OnBoot & OnDemand picklists
« on: June 28, 2011, 05:11:47 PM »
I've found some extensions aren't showing up in the picklists for OnBoot & OnDemand in AppsAudit.

alsa.tcz is one. I downloaded it using AppBrowser with download only. It is present in tce/optional & I can load it as an local extension with Appbrowser. I have edited tce/onboot.lst to include it & that works OK.

I've also noticed that sometimes the picklist for OnBoot & OnDemand is duplicated, i.e. all the extensions are listed, then the list wraps back around to the start & lists them all again.

Running TC3.7.1 on EEPC900AX

Offline Rich

• Administrator
Re: Extensions missing from OnBoot & OnDemand picklists
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 12:59:35 AM »
Hi andrewb

alsa.tcz is one. I downloaded it using AppBrowser with download only.

That's because you didn't select OnBoot or OnDemand in AppBrowser.

Offline andrewb

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 06:49:24 AM »
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant that when I go into OnBoot or OnDemand Maintenance mode some extensions don't appear in the list in list on the left side - i.e. I can't add them to OnDemand or OnBoot using AppsAudit. I always download extensions using Download in AppsBrowser so that I know they are saved to my local tce/optional directory. I then add them as required to OnDemand & OnBoot using AppsAudit.

Offline coreplayer2

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 06:23:17 AM »
I was wondering about that too, there is at least one app which behaves like this, seems like no matter what I do the app never shows up in the on-demand or On-Boot lists, yet exists in the dependency list..