WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Tiny Core Linux at the South East Linux Fest  (Read 2373 times)

Offline svensko

Tiny Core Linux at the South East Linux Fest
« on: April 02, 2009, 07:57:24 AM »
Hello,

There is a large Linux conference taking place at my current university on June 13th, 2009.

http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/

It is taking place in the Hendrix Center at Clemson University located in Clemson, SC. I'd encourage anyone, within reasonable driving distance, to show up since it seems like it's going to be a blast.

I have been talking with organizers in #SouthEastLinuxFest and have found out that 1) a booth for TCL would be $75 and 2) They have stated that they'd love to have TCL represented.

There is a plotting service on campus so as long as I print any large posters BEFORE May then I can have them printed for free. I also have free access to printing before May and don't mind buying a bunch of CD-Rs and burning TCL + instructions to them.

Does the community (and the devs) believe that having a booth would be a good idea? Would you guys be able to support me? I.E. provide high resolution videos of things you can do in TCL that may be looped on a screen, be willing to hang out in the IRC chat on June 13th so that any visitors can ask questions about TCL, be able to provide me with a large .pdf for a poster, and perhaps an informational flyer to hand out as well?

Thanks,
Steven

Edit: Can a mod please move this to TC Talk? Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 08:01:09 AM by svensko »

Offline ^thehatsrule^

• Administrator
Re: Tiny Core Linux at the South East Linux Fest
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 07:16:55 PM »
Did you have a time frame in mind?