The Third Release Candidate of Micro Core v3.7 is now posted and ready for testing.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates/microcore
* New added kernel module for NTFS to base, allows read access to NTFS partition.
* Updated rebuildfstab now supports NTFS-3g when ntfs-3g extension is loaded allows read-write access.
* Updated tc-functions to better handle tcvd virtual disk.
Note: That Xprogs.tcz and wbar.tcz also have updates when using Microcore as a base and then adding on the X environment.
Change Log rc2:
===========================================================Change Log rc3:
* Updated loadpack.sh to eliminate duplicate functionality with loadpack GUI.
* Updated iso images to add shortcut label tc and adjusted F2,F3,F4 screens.
* New multicore.iso Tiny Core / Micro Core / Installation & Network Starter Packs
Note: New versions of wbar.tcz Xlibs.tcz and Xprogs.tcz currently in http://distro.ibiblio.org/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates/microcore/