The Second Release Candidate of Micro Core v3.6 is now posted and ready for testing.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates/microcore
Change log rc1:
* New tc-install.sh replaces usbinstall - added frugal install to partition with formatting options.
* Moved showrgb from base to Xprogs.
* Updated tce-load to better support download error conditions.
* Updated ab - added tree and size views and overall presentation tweaks.
* New tcemirror.sh to present select list of both local (/opt/localmirrors) and remote (mirrors.tcz) mirrors.
* Moved sethostname from function to script, callable from /opt/bootsync.sh
Change log rc2:
* Updated search.sh and provides.sh to target new host server.
* Updated AppsAudit/tce-update to fetch new dependencies.
* Updated tc-config moved keymap, secure, and protect to after extension loading but before restore.
Note: Changes to Xprogs.tcz as listed http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php?topic=9198
Please note release candidates are for the sole purpose of testing.
Please test carefully. Do not use for regular day to day use.