Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce the release of Micro Core 3.5http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release/
Change log for Micro Core v3.5:
* Updated busybox 1.18.3 plus patches.
* Updated zsync to 0.6.2.
* New autoscan-devices compiled to improve boot speed.
* Updated tc-functions for call to autoscan-devices.
* New rotdash compiled to improve boot speed.
* Updated tce-audit builddb to not force fetch of all .dep files when no tce.db exists.
* Clean up of tce-audit 'delete' spurious messages.
* New tce-remove support for tce-audit/appsaudit.
* Updated tc-config crond call and removed duplicate crond script.
* Scripts adjusted to remove extra spaces to reduce size.
* fsck replaced with busybox fsck
* Moved thinkpad_acpi.ko from base to extension.
* Corrected permission on protect option bfe file.
Separate but related extensions:
* Updated fluff file manager to 0.8.9
* Updated appsaudit to support removing ondemand uninstalled extensions without rebooting.
* Updated appsaudit, added highlight on FAILED md5 checking.
* Updated services to support nested daemon starting.
* Updated appbrowser Mirror Selection to support mirror.tcz extension.
* Corrected typo in .desktop item for fluff file manager.
* New logo tag line. Fast. Easy. Modular. Extendable.
* Updated wbarconf added many more bar position options.
* Update wbar_rm_icon to support tce-remove.