The Second Release Candidate of Micro Core v3.5 is now posted and ready for testing.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates/microcore
Change log for Micro Core v3.5:
* Clean up of tce-audit 'delete' spurious messages.
* New tce-remove support for tce-audit/appsaudit.
* Moved thinkpad_acpi.ko from base to extension.
* Updated tc-config crond call and removed duplicate crond script.
* Updated busybox 1.18.1 plus patches.
* Scripts adjusted to remove extra spaces to reduce size.
* fsck replaced with busybox fsck
* zsync upgraded to 0.6.2.
* Changed all core components from .gz to tcz.
(Note need to add them to onboot.lst, order is important.)
* New autoscan-devices compiled to improve boot speed.
* Updated tc-functions for call to autoscan-devices.
* New rotdash compiled to improve boot speed.
* Updated tce-audit builddb to not force fetch of all .dep files when no tce.db exists.
* Corrected permission on protect option bfe file.
* Added startup script for Xprogs.tcz to support after boot tce-setup usage.