Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce the release of Tiny Core 3.4:http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release/tinycore_3.4.iso
Change log for Tiny Core v3.4:
* Updated appsaudit multi-select updates and md5 checking.
* Updated fluff to 0.8.5 with integrated file type and associations as well as many UI improvements .
* Updated mnttool to show all drives and mount launch filemgr via FILEMGR env.
* Updated mnttool to support labels and 10+ partitions.
* Updated wallpaper gradients and color preview.
* Updated editor for named new file argument.
* Updated wbarconf for control of text, zoom, and icon size.
* Updated exittc "Exit to prompt" to be PID driven.
* Updated wbar for fluff startup via "~".
* Updated fluff .desktop item for startup via "~"
* Updated ab2tce.sh to terminate if appbrowser is aborted by killing X.
* Updated mountables.sh to support labels and 10+ partitions on a single drive.
* Updated rebuildfstab to support unpartitioned but formatted drives.
* Updated tftpd to support alternate user.
* Updated .profile added MANPAGER='less -isR'
* Updated tce-load adjustment for spurious message with copy2ram.
* Updated getdisklabel for speed and embedded spaces support.
* Updated select, to return 'q' when selected to calling program.
* Updated ab to handle received 'q' and tmp file cleanup.
Note: .profile has been changed to add FILEMGR=fluff for use by mnttool and MANPAGER env variable.
Update your .profile as deemed necessary, e.g.,
cp /etc/skel/.profile /home/tc/.profile
Note: As usual the distribution files are located:http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release/distribution_files/
This allows easy access to tinycore.gz for a simple and quick update of existing systems.