Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce Micro Core 3.3 is now vailable. http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release/microcore/microcore_3.3.iso
* New boot code nozswap - Skip compressed swap in ram.
* New tce-run - load and run tcz, e.g., tce-run xmms, This is the association to run .tcz directly from file manager.
* Updated tce-audit to support default pathing and ext (.tcz) greatly improves CLI usage.
* Updated tce-load to un-mount meta (empty) extensions.
* Updated tce-setdrive to support call via AppBrowser.
* Updated tc-config - dropped settime boot code.
* Updated tc-config - moved wait_scsi_scan inside nofstab check.
* Updated ondemand generated scripts to pass command line arguments.
* Deleted unused /etc/udev/rules/64-md-raid.rules
Note: Xprogs.gz and extensions, flwm,tcz, flwm_topside.tcz, and wbar.tcz have been updated.
Note: See announcement of Tiny Core for other X related changes and notes: http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php?topic=7888.0