The Second Release Candidate of Micro Core v3.4 is now posted and ready for testing.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates/microcore
Change log for Micro Core v3.4:rc1
* Updated mountables.sh to support labels and 10+ partitions on a single drive.
* Updated rebuildfstab to support unpartitioned but formatted drives.rc2
* Cosmetic text changes and remnant removals as per feedback.
* Updated rebuildfstab to skip floppy scan.
* Updated tftpd to support alternate user.
* Updated .profile added MANPAGER='less -isR'
* Updated tce-load adjustment for spurious message with copy2ram.
* Updated getdisklabel for speed and embedded spaces support.
Note: Updated Xprogs.gz and wbar.tcz are needed when adding full X capabilities.
For further information see the announcement for Tiny Core http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php?topic=8063.0
Note: You will need to update your .profile
Example: cp /etc/skel/.profile /home/tc/.profileThis rc is a feature freeze. Only minor and bug fixes before final.