Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce Tiny Core 3.3 is now available:http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release/tinycore_3.3.iso
* New FLTK integrated file manager, fluff, file associations, i.e, double click to edit/run directly from file manager.
* New FLTK minimal editor, on System Tools menu, and called via File Manager configurable file associations.
* Updated AppBrowser - integrated setdrive. A "Set" button is initialized when Cloud Mode is detected.
* New wbarconf replaces wbar_exclude. Manage all icons (system and ondemand), as well as bar placement.
* New wbar_mv_icon for support of wbarconf.
* Updated ondemand, appsaudit, and wbar_setup for single ondemand dir - dropped ondemand.ico/
* Updated flwm_initmenu - to support combined single ondemand directory.
* New flwm_ondemand - to support combined single ondemand directory.
* Updated cpanel WbarConf replaces TCE Update.
* Updated and reorganized boot help screens f2 f3 f4
* Updated Control Panel reorganization. Moved more frequently used items to the System Tools menu.
Moved AppsAudit to System Tools menu.
Moved Run Command to System Tools menu.
* Updated System Tools menu reorganization. Moved less frequently used items to Control Panel.
Moved PPI Setup to Control Panel
Moved TermServer Setup to Control panel.
* Updated wbar for new file manager icon, removable via the new wbarconf.
* Updated wbar for new AppsAudit & MntToolicons.
* New boot code nozswap - Skip compressed swap in ram.
* New tce-run - load and run tcz, e.g., tce-run xmms, This is the association to run .tcz directly from file manager.
* Updated tce-audit to support default pathing and ext (.tcz) greatly improves CLI usage.
* Updated tce-load to un-mount meta (empty) extensions.
* Updated tce-setdrive to support call via AppBrowser.
* Updated tc-config - dropped settime boot code.
* Updated tc-config - moved wait_scsi_scan inside nofstab check.
* Updated ondemand generated scripts to pass command line arguments.
* Deleted unused /etc/udev/rules/64-md-raid.rules
Note: In order to move to a single ondemand directory do the following:
1. remove all ondemand items
2. rmdir ondemand.ico
3. recreate ondemand items.
Note: A new data structure is used for wbarconf so any current wbar_excluded items (xwbar.lst) will need to be remade.