The Fourth Release Candidate of v3.3 (tinycore_3.3rc4.iso), is now posted and ready for testing.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates
Change log for Tiny Core v3.3:rc1
* New FLTK integrated file manager, mfm, file associations, i.e, double click to edit/run directly from file manager.
* New FLTK minimal editor, on System Tools menu, and called via File Manager configurable file associations.
* New tce-run - load and run tcz, e.g., tce-run xmms, This is the association to run .tcz directly from file manager.
* Updated tce-audit to support default pathing and ext (.tcz) greatly improves CLI usage.
* Updated tce-setdrive to support call via AppBrowser.
* Updated AppBrowser - integrated setdrive. A "Set" button is initialized when Cloud Mode is detected.
* New wbarconf replaces wbar_exclude. Manage all icons (system and ondemand), as well as bar placement.
* New wbar_mv_icon for support of wbarconf.
* Updated ondemand generated scripts to pass command line arguments.
* New boot code nozswap - Skip compressed swap in ram.
* Updated and reorganized boot help screens f2 f3 f4
* Updated Control Panel reorganization. Moved more frequently used items to the System Tools menu.
Moved AppsAudit to System Tools menu.
Moved Run Command to System Tools menu.
* Updated System Tools menu reorganization. Moved less frequently used items to Control Panel.
Moved PPI Setup to Control Panel
Moved TermServer Setup to Control panel.
* Updated wbar for new file manager icon, removable via the new wbarconf.rc2
* Updated wbar_setup and wbar_rm_icon for parsing errors.
* Updated control panel grouping and reorganization.
* Updated control panel rename Setup PPI to Hybrid Mode
* Updated mktclocal for title change to Hybrid Mode.
* Updated isolinux.cfg for F4 f4 boot help screen.
* Updated tce-load to un-mount meta (empty) extensions.
* Updated mfm to remove Alt-Fn keys for View Toggle option.rc3
* New fluff file manager replaces mfm.
* Updated ondemand, appsaudit, and wbar_setup for single ondemand dir - dropped ondemand.ico/
* Updated flwm_initmenu - to support combined single ondemand directory.
* New flwm_ondemand - to support combined single ondemand directory.
* Updated cpanel WbarConf replaces TCE Update.
* Updated boot.msg to include F4 boot help screen.
* Updated tc-config - dropped settime boot code.
* Updated tc-config - moved wait_scsi_scan inside nofstab check.
Note: In order to move to a single ondemand directory do the follwing:
1. remove all ondemand items
2. rmdir ondemand.ico
3. recreate ondemand items.rc4
* Updated rc.shutdown fixed single ondemand directory bug.
* Deleted unused /etc/udev/rules/64-md-raid.rules
* Updated AppsAudit OnBoot OnDemand switching bug.
* Updated control panel typo in Maintenance.
* Updated boot.msg wording.
* Updated editor removed C/C++ color syntax.
* Updated tce-load to support coreutils 'ls'.
* Updated icons for AppsAudit & MntTool and added to default Wbar.
* Updated fluff (see Fluff Help) and notes below.
Notes for fluff changes:
* fixed "copy selected to here" not-warning bug (it now properly warns)
* more robust mouse event handling
* better color management (to handle cases like jls's dark colors)
* option to completely omit the "use sudo" checkbox
* better resistance to crashes.
* better keyboard handling during in-list file renaming
* a bit cleaner code in some spots
* more help doc text