The Third Release Candidate of v3.3 (microcore_3.3rc3.iso), is now posted and ready for testing.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates/microcore
Change log for Mirco Core v3.3:rc1
* New tce-run - load and run tcz, e.g., tce-run xmms,
* Updated tce-audit to support default pathing and ext (.tcz) greatly improves CLI usage.
* Updated tce-setdrive to support call via AppBrowser.
* Updated ondemand generated scripts to pass command line arguments.
* New boot code nozswap - Skip compressed swap in ram.
* Updated and reorganized boot help screens f2 f3 f4rc2
* Updated mktclocal for title change to Hybrid Mode.
* Updated isolinux.cfg for F4 f4 boot help screen.
* Updated tce-load to un-mount meta (empty) extensions.rc3
* Updated boot.msg to include F4 boot help screen.
* Updated tc-config - dropped settime boot code.
* Updated tc-config - moved wait_scsi_scan inside nofstab check.
Updates to Xprogs.gz wbar.tcz, flwm.tcz, and flwm_topside.tcz
I updated and already posted updates to the other supported window managers.
Please see tinycore_v3.3rc release notes for further changes when using Xprogs.gzhttp://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php?topic=7810.0