Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce Micro Core 3.2 rc3 is now available for testing and preview.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates/microcore/microcore_3.2rc3.iso
* Updated busybox to 1.17.2 + patches.
* Updated tce-load for case of missing dependency file.
* Updated filetool.sh: -d for dry run option, comparerestore boot code, and improved encryped backup restores.
* Updated tc-config: moved 'protect' and 'secure' after extension loading to support alternate layout keyboards.
* Updated ondemand script for selection and removals of OnDemand items.
* Updated ondemand for better support of freedesktop removals and pathing.
* Added ondemand directory to PATH.
Note: You will need to update your .profile to get PATH update.
cp /etc/skel/.profile ~/.profile
* Updated ondemand to handle freedesktop while also using wbar.
* Updated inittab-save with askfirst for tty3-6 for memory savings when using multivt boot code.
Also updated: Xprogs.gz and see Tiny Core announcement for X?GUI related items:http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php?topic=7480.0