Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce Micro Core 3.2 is now vailable. http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release/microcore/microcore_3.2.iso
- Updated busybox to 1.17.2 + patches.
- Updated tce-load now handles case of missing dependency file.
- Updated filetool.sh: -d for dry run option, comparerestore boot code, and improved encryped backup.
- Updated tc-config: moved 'protect' and 'secure' after extension loading to support alternate layout keyboards.
- Updated ondemand script for selection and removals of freedesktop items and improved pathing.
- Updated inittab-save with askfirst for tty3-6 for memory savings when using multivt boot code.
- Removed stats.txt from /opt/.xfiletool.lst
- Added ondemand directory to PATH.
Note: You will need to update your .profile to get ondemand PATH update.
cp /etc/skel/.profile ~/.profile
Note: See announcement of Tiny Core for other X related changes: http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php?topic=7524.0
Note: Xprogs.gz and wbar.tcz have been updated.