Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce Tiny Core 3.2 rc3 is now available for testing and preview.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates/tinycore_3.2rc3.iso
* Updated busybox to 1.17.2 + patches.
* Improved language translation support in Appsaudit, Wallpaper, and Swapfile.
* Updated Appbrowser to handle long .info file lines.
* Updated Appsaudit & Appbrowser to eliminate spurious trailing null item in FLTK browser widget.
* Updated tce-load for case of missing dependency file.
* Updated filetool.sh: -d for dry run option, comparerestore boot code, and improved encryped backup restores.
* Updated filetool GUI to support options of None/Backup/Safe.
* Updated tc-config: moved 'protect' and 'secure' after extension loading to support alternate layout keyboards.
* Updated AppsAudit OnDemand logic so no reboot required to move from OnBoot to OnDemand.
* Updated ondemand script for selection and removals of OnDemand items.
* Updated ondemand for better support of freedesktop removals and pathing.
* Added ondemand directory to PATH.
Note: You will need to update your .profile to get PATH update.
cp /etc/skel/.profile ~/.profile
Note: You will need to re-make any ondemand items that were made under a freedesktop DE, e.g. LXDE
* Updated ondemand to handle freedesktop while also using wbar.
* Replaced filetool GUI with correct one from rc1.
* Updated AppBrowser info tab. Now allows mouse "select for copy".
* Updated System Stats, all tabs allow for mouse "select for copy".
* Updated inittab-save with askfirst for tty3-6 for memory savings when using multivt boot code.
* Removed stats.txt from /opt/.xfiletool.lst