Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce Micro Core 3.1 is now available.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release/microcore/microcore_3.1.iso
* Updated busybox to 1.17.1
* New multivt boot code for multiple virtual terminals.
* New 'calc' a tiny awk command line expression calculator
* Updated 'ab' - Added 'P)rovides' to ab, the command line tiny appbrowser.
* Updated tce-load with new getopts option of -l for load-only, typically -wil = Download + Load Only
* Updated tce-load -i 'install' option now works as copyinstall, does not allow overwrites.
* Updated tce-load - Added -s option -load to suppress OK when using command line tce-load -is
* Updated tce-load - 'showapps' cleanup via the tce-load -s flag
* Updated tc-config - 'showapps' cleanup via the tce-load -s flag
* Updated tc-config to call /opt/bootsync.sh, which in turn calls previous /opt/bootlocal.sh &
* Updated filetool.lst adding /opt/bootsync.sh
* Updated filetool.sh for safebackup and new getopts, -b for backup, -p for prompt, -r restore, and -s safebackup
* Updated rc.shutdown - updated processing audit_marked.lst for extension removals.
* Added length check of 8 to 56 characters to getpasswd function.
* Updated /etc/passwd user nobody for missing "home" field.
* Updated /etc/shadow user root to remove default password.
* Removed unused libncurses and tset - available in recently posted ncurses.tcz
Files likely in your backup that need to be updated:
/opt/.filetool.lst -> Need to add new /opt/bootsync.sh
flwm.gz and other supported Window Managers
for details regarding X windows/GUI updates.