Micro Core v3.0 Alpha7 is now posted at http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates/microcore
Change log for Alpha 7
* Updated .filetool.lst & .xfiletool.lst to support alternate user(s).
* Updated tce-setdrive to suport alternate user.
* Updated shutdown.sh. Added .xfiletool.lst processing when home not in backup for persistent home.
* Updated tc-functions getMirror and getbasefile.
* Updated tce-load. Added for -i option, a fall through check of standard .tce_dir
* Updated tce-load. Fixed bug. Local loading was not processing all dependencies.
* Updated filetool.sh to explicitly call busybox tar.
Note. Files likely in your backup that have changed and need to be updated:
Note: Major changes to /opt/.filetool.lst /opt/.xfiletool.lst /opt/shutdown.sh to accommodate alternate
users. Please test carefully. We are still in Alpha code and nobody is using Alpha Code in production.
Still make an extra backup of home directory. Test carefully.
See Tiny Core Announcement regarding the X related item:http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php?topic=6458.0