WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: perl5.tc{e,z}l  (Read 5959 times)

Offline Juanito

• Administrator
perl5.tc{e,z}l
« on: January 12, 2009, 01:33:05 AM »
perl-5.10.0 extension posted.

Note that this has been compiled with a dynamic libperl.so and is intended for "normal" perl use.

If you need the xml-parser, etc in order to compile stuff, it would be better to use perl_xml.tce

Offline softwaregurl

• Suspended
Re: perl5.tc{e,z}l
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 08:14:30 PM »
Thanks Juanito.  I failed several times compiling PERL.  I need some other modules I think.  Does http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/stable/general/perl-modules.html directly apply?

Feel free to move this is it belongs elsewhere.
Old wounds that have never healed need to be re-exposed before the cure can be applied.  The cure must be available before the wound is re-exposed.

Offline Juanito

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 08:44:14 PM »
You might be better off using the perl_xml.tce extension - this already has XML::Parser-2.34 built in and there is a perl_archive_zip.tce extension for use with perl_xml.tce, which contains  Archive::Zip-1.20 (which in turn contains Compress::Zlib-2.005)

This being said - the lfs perl module instructions should apply directly to perl5.tcel

Offline softwaregurl

• Suspended
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 06:52:41 PM »
now that I looked at your .info, that is exactly what I got and stopped there.  There was a suggestion as to why but i ran out of hours in the day.
Old wounds that have never healed need to be re-exposed before the cure can be applied.  The cure must be available before the wound is re-exposed.

Offline Juanito

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 07:57:50 PM »
..so that's all the perl modules you need?

Offline softwaregurl

• Suspended
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 09:51:17 PM »
no.