WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: experiences/interests in the new minimal browser BadWolf?  (Read 5274 times)

Offline jazzbiker

Re: experiences/interests in the new minimal browser BadWolf?
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2021, 01:19:24 AM »
Too many people across the whole world are spending their time ( imagine how much in total ? ) in attempts to find secure and privacy-friendly browser instead of contributing to GNUnet. It is like an attempts to choose the right cup, which You can fill with the dirty water and drink the clear water from it.
GNUnet project approved their GNS specification, GNUnet 0.14 is packaged for Alpine Linux.
I've built the GNUnet extension with dependencies needed and got the running peer, but without any substantial success. Is anybody interested in GNUnet?

Regards!

P.S. PDP-8, thanks for the article!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 01:21:08 AM by jazzbiker »

Offline jazzbiker

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2021, 01:35:45 AM »
One more image, recalled by internet users trying to find all-the-best browser: fishes in the pool, discussing the worms hanging on the hooks in attempt to choose the one, which will not hurt their health ;) Dear guys, I'm laughing at myself too, we are in the same boat, or more likely in the same pool :)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 01:39:13 AM by jazzbiker »

Offline cast-fish

• hi there
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2021, 06:57:59 AM »
Hello F Jazz etc,

It seemed aspin off and had a good design interface.

Free (ofcourse) is making a lot of sense.

Just like the "world wide web" was given away FREE by Tim Berners Lee   (given free...... to the world)

It's world wide web browsers.....then should also be perhaps. Free. 

Hope there's users who on 64 bit tinycore enjoy trying the some 18,000  "app image"  free single executable files.   (bet there are browsers )

thx

c