WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: new Laptops (come with all bells whistles 100 free apps. Camera's mic's  (Read 1126 times)

Offline vinceASPECT

HEllo Forum,

Salutations to you all,

Well......... if any of you are perhaps  postulating on a new Laptop and are in conflict with the idea
since the justification is.... ,  (.......in the balance)

Well you can get very very inexpensive NEW Laptops with simple means.

Currently,  many many many brands of brand new  Android Tablet with fully fledged OS 7.0 and
100 installed apps ready to go  (Camera's  microphones)  Skype's  and many media applications
including and not limited to Kodi. (plus ability to install ANY other store apps that you please.

These simple , beautiful  tablets are all over at around $24, 49 new.....for a new 7 I inch tablet.
These are extremely powerful computers with quad core processors and HExa core GPU's
and will do 3D gaming and everytihng........no problem

There are USB Keyboard wallets ...... that wrap around the Tablet (Thus creating a lovely nice new Laptop)
Them keyboards are $4  dollars new for the wallet USB keyboard..... and a new 30 cents USB mouse.
ebay etc.
That is your new Laptop right there.
It's also very portable and with reasonable battery life

You can run all manner of  Windows and MSOFT software........ just dialing right from the Tablet browser
into free Web services like Cameyo.com

Also, the forum may be interested in VR headsets at just $5 new.  These are all over NEW on the
online marketplaces.  You then use a simple free android APP that splits any new $20 Wallmart Android handset screen....you then get cinematic VIRTUAL VIEWING for your pleasure. The android apps to do that
are all free.  (examples) ........ VaR's VR Video Player.

The play store shows Vars app.  Those headsets are $5 new.  that's your whole multimedia experience  NEW for the price of ....well......some Kraft--- Ale--- pitcher of beer and burger(s).

Online popular retailers sell the tablets.
All ready to go with SKU power adapters and everything....NEW
(Oh and by the way.......YES you can install Linux on that tablet (many flavors) on the tablet. There are multiple free PLAY store apps to do that.

.....................O___0................

You could ofcourse,  in contrast............go out and buy the new Apple Desktop computer at
40,000  dollars maxed out..............

.......OR could you....?............well actually i COULD...........but my approach above is much better.

.......I put this info above........ for the forums good will.  Nothing is every free,  but it's pretty dam close.
(this info IS................)

Vin

Offline albus

Re: new Laptops (come with all bells whistles 100 free apps. Camera's mic's
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 11:36:04 AM »
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not a gamer myself, just need something light and practical. Not a fan of VR either, as much as I hate to watch 3D movies..