Tiny Core Extensions > TCE Corepure64

VNC Server

(1/4) > >>

Blake:
Hey all,
   I have a Tiny Core 64 pretty well setup but the last thing I want to do at this time, which I have been having some trouble with, is setting up a VNC server or some form of screen sharing for the Tiny Core box. I have tried several of them and have had a few issues compiling each from source and using. I think if some of these packages were offered in 64 bit it would be much easier to setup. It seems a lot of the packages are not available in 64 bit yet that are offered in 32bit. I read that it may be possible to use these 32 bit packages by changing some config files but I am unsure about how to go about this process. I've also setup no auto login but it only requires typing the username, but not the password. I would like to set this as well. Thanks for any help you can provide. I am excited with how this OS is progressing and the possible uses that are being discovered.

Regards,

Blake

Juanito:
Which vnc apps are you looking for?

Juanito:
x11vnc posted

Blake:
I found --libvncserver.tcz-- and installed it
 but I am unsure of how to set it up. When building team viewer from source I am missing dependencies: libQt5WebKit.so.5 => not found libQt5WebKitWidgets.so.5 => not found.

Guacamole also looks promising but I am getting errors compiling
                from sftp.c:20:
common-ssh/ssh.h:26:21: fatal error: libssh2.h: No such file or directory
 #include <libssh2.h>

Teamviewer is missing  dependencies ...           
   libQt5WebKit.so.5 => not found
   libQt5WebKitWidgets.so.5 => not found

Rich:
Hi Blake
It's  x11vnc.tcz  that you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index