WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Bluetooth problem  (Read 7733 times)

Offline bukashka

Re: Bluetooth problem
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2016, 05:58:03 AM »
Now I find out a solution for Import Error. When I gzip my own core.gz I'd add some libraries (libgobject etc) needed for my app. As I understand, this libraries conflicts with pygobjects. Now I start my app in native core.gz and all is OK. bluetoothd is running and simple-agent work fine.

But, unfortunately, I still can't work with BT serial device. If compare with ubuntu where all work OK, I've noticed a difference.
In ubuntu after "sudo rfcomm bind /dev/rfcomm0 11:22:33:44:55:66" I get the PIN request. After input correct pin, I start my app and connect with my device. In TCL I haven't to get request for PIN. Instead of this I get message "Connection refused" after pause. Maybe somebody knows correct syntax for setup BT serial (rfcomm) with implicit PIN enter or name of missed extension for PIN request?

Online Juanito

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2016, 06:24:41 AM »
When you say "simple-agent work fine", do you mean that this works:
Code: [Select]
$ echo "1234" | simple-agent hci0 11:22:33:44:55:66
..if so, it means that you have sucessfully paired with your device...

Offline bukashka

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2016, 06:44:38 AM »
Yes, this command finish succesfully. But, as I understand, it is only pairing. Because If I try to rfcomm next I get the message that device already in use and /dev/rfcomm0 not created. May be result of "simple-agent..." is virtual serial port with name not rfcomm0? BTW, If I run pairing command without "echo 1234" in beginning, I get PIN request and after I wrote right PIN command finish succesfully. What relationship between pairing and BT serial setup?

Online Juanito

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2016, 07:05:26 AM »
I don't know, but does "rfcomm -a" show anything after pairing?

Another option would be to check the various ubuntu bluetooth config files under /etc to look for clues.