Tiny Core Base > TCB Q&A Forum

Window maximize, minimize etc

<< < (3/3)

Misalf:
FLWM is a good choice regarding memory and cpu usage, however, there are several WMs to chose from, providing possibly more or different functionality.
Nice fact about TinyCore, If an extension is not loaded, it's virtually not present. Meaning you can mess around with different window managers, ignoring what was loaded the former boot.
You can destroy your system, reboot without backup, and everything is in good shape.

In other words, do experiment; if things go wrong you know where to ask. But experimenting is the way to go. Always.

nimday:
Try jwm it's also lightweight plus taskbar and memory usage about 4 mb

andfree:
Thank you all for your answers.

--- Quote from: Rich on April 18, 2016, 11:50:30 AM ---Not with one click, but if you hit:

--- Code: ---Ctrl-Alt-M
--- End code ---
the window will go to full screen size. If you do it again, the window will be restored to its previous size.

--- End quote ---

This sounds great, but it doesn't seem to work. Should I set it in some way firstly?

Rich:
Hi andfree
Pressing the  M  key while holding down the  Ctrl  and  Alt  keys should make the window which has the focus go full screen.

andfree:
Hi Rich and thanks for your answer.
Unfortunally the combo doesn't work for me. I wonder if I can get it work somehow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version