General TC > International Talk

(fr) Les utilisateurs francophones de Tiny Core Linux

<< < (29/40) > >>

Juanito:

--- Quote from: Jclaude on March 31, 2013, 03:40:45 AM ---E [31/Mar/2013:10:39:31 +0000] Unable to execute /usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson: no execute permissions (0100744)
E [31/Mar/2013:10:39:31 +0000] [Job 1] Unable to start filter "commandtoepson" - Operation not permitted.
E [31/Mar/2013:10:39:31 +0000] [Job 1] Stopping job because the scheduler could not execute a filter.
E [31/Mar/2013:10:44:32 +0000] [Job 1] Stopping unresponsive job!

--- End quote ---

Peut-tu charger l'extension file et copie/colle le resultat de:

--- Code: ---$ ls -l /usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson
$ file /usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson
--- End code ---

aus9:
its a lurker, he claims that Jclaude

--- Quote ---commandtoepson est pourtant bien dans /usr/local/lib/cups/filter, rajouté par moi car il  n'était pas en place au départ.
---added by me because it was not ready(in position) at first.

--- End quote ---

I allege he added this command instead of loading gutenprint.

If he would like to load it normally it might find same as me

--- Code: ---tce-load -i gutenprint
/etc/sysconfig/tcedir/optional/gutenprint.tcz: OK
tc@box:~$ ls -al /usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 63 Apr  1 23:46 /usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson -> /tmp/tcloop/gutenprint/usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson
tc@box:~$ ls -al /tmp/tcloop/gutenprint/usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 7310 Mar 12 08:33 /tmp/tcloop/gutenprint/usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson

--- End code ---

So  I allege a user = tc can still execute this filter

time for bed

Jclaude:
This is the result of the commands, both for the link and for the target file :

lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            63 Apr  1 15:00 /usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson -> /tmp/tcloop/gutenprint/usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson
/usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson: symbolic link to `/tmp/tcloop/gutenprint/usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson'
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          7310 Mar 12 08:33 /tmp/tcloop/gutenprint/usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson
/tmp/tcloop/gutenprint/usr/local/lib/cups/filter/commandtoepson: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.22, not stripped

Jclaude

Jclaude:
reply for reply 141 from aus9 : everything OK on my side.
Jclaude

Jclaude:
En fait, il y a déjà un problème avec le navigateur Netsurf.

J'ai remis Chromium. Comme sur les autre machines Linux, cups ne trouve pas l'imprimante sur le réseau mais celle-ci répond à l'adresse 192.168.1.1:9100

J'ai donc bien défini une imprimante.

Mais quand je lance une impression, les fichiers se retrouvent dans /var/spool/cups mais ne continuent par leur trajet vers l'imprimante.

With Chromium, I can define printing device, but print jobs stay in /var/spool/cups without proceedint further.

I tried to understane last paragraph of Chapter 21 of CUSP Howto. It's said :

"My Print Jobs Get Spooled into the Spooling Directory, but Then Get Lost

Do not use the existing UNIX print system spool directory for the Samba spool directory. It may seem convenient and a savings of space, but it only leads to problems. The two must be separate. The UNIX/Linux system print spool directory (e.g., /var/spool/cups) is typically owned by a non-privileged user such as cups or lp. Additionally. the permissions on the spool directory are typically restrictive to the owner and/or group. On the other hand, the Samba spool directory must be world writable, and should have the 't' bit set to ensure that only a temporary spool file owner can change or delete the file.

Depending on the type of print spooling system in use on the UNIX/Linux host, files that the spool management application finds and that are not currently part of job queue that it is managing can be deleted. This may explain the observation that jobs are spooled (by Samba) into this directory and just disappear."

Have a fine night. In which country do you live?

Cordialement

Jclaude

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version