Tiny Core Extensions > TCE Q&A Forum

NVIDIA GeForce4 448 go driver support

<< < (3/4) > >>

yogi_al:
I couldn't get inputattach after installing input-joystick-3.16.6-tinycore.tcz. But instead used xf86-input-wacom.tcz.
With this I bound the device with the following command
>isdv4-serial-inputattach --verbose /dev/ttyS3
but Iam getting an error. Failed to bind the kernel driver.

See the attached output, can you please suggest.

Rich:
Hi yogi_al

--- Quote ---I couldn't get inputattach after installing input-joystick-3.16.6-tinycore.tcz. But instead used xf86-input-wacom.tcz.
--- End quote ---
Those sound like they are from TC6. I thought you were running TC4.

yogi_al:
Hi Rich,

I guess there are 2 parts to this...now
1) Yes, I went back to TC6 to try and use the nouveau extension and to try and see if I can get the displays to work as dual head. Since the extension description says that it supports GeForce4 series, I am still not able to get it to work, since I am not sure that the nouveau driver gets loaded at all. But I am working on it.

2) At the same time I was also working to see if I could get the touch screen working. So is inputattach available in the joystick version of TC4? If yes then I would have to go back to using TC4 since I already have the dual head problem resolved using the nvidia driver.

But if I need to use TC6 how do I go about for both 1) and 2)?

Rich:
Hi yogi_al
If you install  joystick.tcz  in TC4  you will have  inputattach .

yogi_al:
Thanks Rich.
I went back to TC4 and was able to get inputattach.

I tried attaching all the modes listed in the command help, using the below command but I don't get any response. Except for when using the -dump mode.
>sudo inputattach -elo /dev/ttyS3

I guess I would be requiring a separate driver for this pos touch screen...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version