WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Appbrowser downloads TC 2.0  (Read 2132 times)

Offline robc

Appbrowser downloads TC 2.0
« on: June 16, 2009, 08:59:43 AM »
I have a new machine that I have been testing. When I use the appbrowser to download an extension that has a .dep file it will freeze when it gets to 90% of the first dep. If I try to download the same extension again only the extension is downloaded, not any of the deps. Downloading extensions with the CLI works correctly, all of the dependencies are resolved and installed. I did notice that the dependency that hangs at 90% actually downloads completely but does not install.

I have not seen this happen with any of my other machines, only this new one. It is an Atom N270 machine.
"Never give up! Never surrender!" - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

"Make it so." - Captain Picard

Offline bmarkus

• Administrator
    • My Community Forum
Re: Appbrowser downloads TC 2.0
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 09:09:50 AM »
Same here. With empty tce dir and with no restore on a stock 2.0 wanted to test my filezilla dep file. Third download stucked so I killed it and restarted the installation with the appbrowser. For my supprise second time dowmloaded immediately filezilla.tce without even trying the remaining dependencies.

When restarted the whole system deleting filezilla.tce in the tce and the related file also in tce.installed it started with the missing dependencies but stucked again.

It means the at least in my setup appbrowser is not realible.

Béla
Ham Radio callsign: HA5DI

"Amateur Radio: The First Technology-Based Social Network."