Team Tiny Core is proud to announce the release of Core 4.6.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/4.x/x86/release
* New mirrorpicker GUI - Select fastest mirror.
* Updated Apps GUI to add first run and menu option for mirrorpicker GUI.
* Updated ScmApps GUI to add first run and menu option for mirrorpicker GUI.
* Updated tce-status added -o option for orphan file checking on httpd mirrors.
* Updated Apps GUI to add Orphan file check.
* Updated tc-config improved PRETCE raid disk support.
* Renamed ab to tce-ab to avoid Apache name conflict and allow to start without specifying a search target.
* Updated busybox added lsof applet and link.
* Updated isolinux.cfg with adjustments as suggested in the forum and temporarily loglevel=3 for cleaner boot.
* Updated tce-ab with signal trap to prevent abnormal termination.
* Updated scm with signal trap to prevent abnormal termination.
* Updated tce-load to display options when no initial options are specified.
* Updated fromISOfile to handle invalid device and added busybox aliases.
* Updated Apps GUI improved Updates message and OnBoot & OnDemand labels.
* Updated ScmApps improved Updates message.
* Updated wbar & flwm* to handle multiple Name & Exec items.
Note: Need to check for extension updates to get new Xprogs.tcz, wbar.tcz, and both flwm*