Team Tiny Core is proud to announce the release of Core 4.5.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/4.x/x86/release
* Updated wbar to 2.3.0
* Updated wbar.sh, wbar_setup, & wbarconf GUI for new wbar changes.
* New Apps GUI replaces AppBrowser & AppsAudit
* Updated Apps GUI OnBoot, OnDemand, & Md5Check to case insensitive sort order.
* Updated Apps GUI OnDemand to support ondemand noicons.
* Updated App GUI to add descriptive title and moved URI to bottom.
* Renamed ScmBrowser to ScmApps, added delete & descriptive title, moved URI to bottom, adjusted menu.
* Updated tce-audit to suppress spurious messages with regard to fat filesystems.
* Updated tce-setup added support for scm in cde tmp/builtin for remasters.
* Updated scm-load to forward md5check results to calling GUI.
* Updated scm-load to support scm only type systems and remasters.
* Updated rc.shutdown to umount scm extensions.
* New expanded boot code noicons to specify no ondemand icons. noicions=ondemand
* Updated tc-config, wbar_setup, ondemand, and Apps GUI to support noicons=ondemand
* Updated f2 & f3 boot codes.
Note: Need new Xprogs.tcz and wbar.tcz
Note: You will need to delete any .wbar and .wbarconf from your home directory!
Note: CorePlus has a new updated ezremaster and tc-install!
CorePlus also has three new boot times options:
* Boot TinyCore + Install
* Boot TinyCore + Wifi
* Boot TinyCore + Wifi + Firmware
Of course one can use Tab to edit the desktop= to your preferred desktop.