I have an IGEL Compact 3200 LX Thin Client VIA 533MHz CPU 128MB RAM with a 128MB CF Card.
After trying Slitaz (they drop my CPU Support in 4 RC2), I want to give TinyCore a try.
Booting from USB and installing on CF Card works. (it was hard to figure out the correct kmap settings
For now I have some problems:
- I read that TinyCore and their Applications run completely in RAM, how can I disable this? (I have only 128MB RAM)
- Sound does not work. Do you have drivers for VIA AC97 Soundcard?
- If I want to save my settings, i have to say Save or Backup on Shutdown, reboot or poweroff delete my installed / modified settings.
- I want to get my Fritz!USB Stick 1.1 working with ndiswrapper. On Ubuntu and Debian works fine, but not here.
(Don't get wlan0 and Wifi Tool say, no devices found). Is there something special I need to know?
- Clicking on Config Wbar does nothing
- Installed Pidgin, after adding ICQ, it crash with "illegal operation"
- What Browser do you prefer? Midori? (NetSurf just crash after launch)