General TC > Programming & Scripting - Unofficial

The Control Panel

(1/8) > >>

konaexpress:
H, new guy here.

What programming language is the control panel in TC programmed with? I don't really know anything about programming but there has to be a way to make that thing look better. :o And no offense to who ever made it. I would like to help in some way if I could, even if it means I have to learn something new.

Thanks for the 411! -John

hiro:
It's fltk 1
Tinycore might not look like the product of an arts student, but it works nonetheless :P

konaexpress:

--- Quote from: hiro on March 12, 2012, 03:34:44 PM ---It's fltk 1
Tinycore might not look like the product of an arts student, but it works nonetheless :P

--- End quote ---

O'no, please do not take that the wromg way. :-[ Tiny core is great, I just found it! I have tried allot of "small" distros and you guys had me at the desk top. Tiny core is a keeper in my book and I want to see what you guys do with it.

So then, fltk is the preferred way to program for TC, OK............. Didn't plan on learning C++......................

-John

curaga:
If you're merely doing GUI changes, the fluid editor can work without writing C++.

konaexpress:
Um....now I am afraid to say anything. :-X You guys have worked hard on this distro.

I was just wondering about changing the looks of it?..................

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version