Team Tiny Core is proud to announce the release of Core 4.3.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/4.x/x86/release
The major theme for Core v4.3 is self contained mountable/unmountable applicaton extensions.
* New scm-load for scm new extension type supports icon removals and menu updates for all supported window managers.
* New scm an 'ab' like command line tool to maintain scms, browser repo, list local, install, uninstall, add to boot, and remove from boot, etc.
* New scmbrowser an FLTK GUI to manage your scm extensions.
* New scm-fetch.sh and scm-search new internally used support programs for scms.
* Updated tce-setup to load/mount scm via scmboot.lst
* Updated busybox with latest password patch.
* Updated tce-update to use md5.db file for quick updating and checking with AppsAudit.
* Updated tc-functions to correct virtual disk mounting.
* Updated tc-config to support CSV in blacklist boot code.
* Updated rc.shutdown to allow persistent home & opt inside a virtual loop mounuted disk.
* Updated tc-terminal-server for new core name.
* wbar.tcz new icon for scmbrowser, code cleanup in rm icon and nohup to wbar.sh
* Xlibs.tcz added Sytem Tools menu for scm.
* Xprogs.tcz for new scmbrowser.
* Updated appbrowser mirror/search GUI anomaly and writable TCEDIR as reported.
* Updated Xlibs.tcz, Xprogs.tcz, and wbar.tcz to support Xprogs.tcz OnDemand.
* Minor adjustments to freedesktop items as requested.
Note must update Xlibs.tcz, Xprogs.tcz, wbar.tcz, and supported window manager as may be required.