i am a graphic designer & artist , i am using open source programs for about 7 years now .
i was using mandriva but i found that tiny core is super fast & stable
i want to remaster CorePlus-4.5.2.iso to add the following :
- add 64bit base.
- add nvidia & ati drivers modules ( boot entry to choose to load with ati or nvidia or none ).
- add latest wacom driver (very important)
- ntfs read & write.
- use xfce and remove other desktops.
- add extra fonts.
- add other keyboard languages.
- add some programs like ( inkscape , gimp , etc... )
well that's all , can any body help me with easy steps to follow ?
i want it to be a light and fast edition for artists , hope this work
note: i can't find some programs in the repository like ( blender , sk1 , krita , mypaint ) am i missing something or they doesn't exist ?
Thanks in advance