The first release candidate of Core 4.3 is ready for public testing:http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/4.x/x86/release_candidates
The major theme for Core v4.3 is self contained mountable/unmountable applicaton extensions.
* New scm-load for new extension type supports icon removals and menu updates from all supported window managers.
* New scm an 'ab' like command line tool to maintain scms, browser repo, list local, install, uninstall, add to boot, and remove from boot, etc.
* New scmbrowser an FLTK GUI to manage your scm extensions.
* New scm-fetch.sh and scm-search new internally used support programs for scms.
* Updated tce-setup to load/mount scm via scmboot.lst
* Updated busybox with latest password patch.
* Updated tce-update to use md5.db file for quick updating and checking with AppsAudit.
* Updated tc-functions to correct virtual disk mounting.
* Updated tc-config to support CSV in blacklist boot code.
* Updated rc.shutdown to allow persistent home & opt inside a virtual loop mounuted disk.
* Updated tc-terminal-server for new core name.
* wbar.tcz new icon for scmbrowser, code cleanup in rm icon and nohup to wbar.sh
* Xlibs.tcz added Sytem Tools menu for scm.
* Xprogs.tcz for new scmbrowser.
Note: All seven supported window managers have been updated to support scm type extensions.
I have recently posted them to the regular tcz repository.
You will need to update your WM as well as Xlibs, Xprogs, and wbar which are in the release candidate area.
Lots of changes. Please test carefully.