The First Release Candidates of Tiny Core & Micro Core v4.1 are now posted and ready for testing.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/4.x/x86/release_candidates
Change log since v4.0:
* Updated pcmciautils-018
* Updated sudo-1.7.7
* Updated freetype-2.4.7
* Updated imlib2-1.4.5
* Updated libpng-1.2.46
* Updated tc-config new boot code pretce for raid and lvm support.
* Updated tce-setdrive improved error handling.
* Updated tc-terminal-server for new kernel.
* Updated appbrowser improved screen dispay handling.
* Updated appsaudit Updates for base version check.
* Updated version now supports options -c -l -s (check, long display, and short display).
* Updated tc-config for microcore without X.
* Updated udev rules to correct reported permission issues on usb devices.
* Updated select to accept input from stdin.
* Updated tc-functions getKeyEventDevice
* Updated tc-config for better detection of /dev/rtc and handling of loadcpufreq.
* Updated rebuildfstab for better cdrom scanning and to eliminate boot errors.
* Updated filetool.sh for initial use of SAFE backup option.
* Updated tce-setup for processing extensions on cd - new boot code 'cde'
which results in scanning cd for additional extensions to load.
This should eliminate the cd boot errors and is used in new multicore.
Note: Microcore users need new Xprogs.tcz and Xlibs.tcz