A bug fix and adjustments release.
* Updated tc-config for better detection of /dev/rtc
* Updated rebuildfstab for better cdrom scanning and to eliminate boot errors.
* Updated filetool.sh for initial use of SAFE backup option.
* Updated tce-setup for processing extensions on cd - new boot code 'cde' which results in scanning cd for additional extensions to load. This should eliminate the cd boot errors and is used in new multicore.
* Updated multicore with new wl.tcz and updated tc-install, tc-grub4dos, and ezremaster. Multicore can now be used as an addon to existing 4.x installations for rarely used extensions.