WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Make some money  (Read 4212 times)

Offline jrock2004

Make some money
« on: March 31, 2009, 11:51:54 AM »
I have had nothing but issues here and I am just running out of time.

I am curious if anyone would be willing to make an image that has opera with flash configured? I would be willing to pay US Dollars for it. I am just tired of trying to get this done.

Offline tobiaus

• Suspended
Re: Make some money
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 02:35:34 AM »
i don't know why asking for an image of tinycore (regardless of your offer) is in the off-topic lounge.

for someone with very little time to do this, you've basically told us the best way to make this project work using tc. i don't mean to imply anything by that statement, only that you're unfamiliar with tc but we know it somewhat better.

you want bootable usb's, right? i don't think you don't want to put swap on them. this remaster is a waste of your time, you don't need to remaster to get opera working. if anything, it's easier to get apps working if they're not remastered into tinycore.gz, and "remastering" them outside tinycore.gz isn't relevant to usb installs, only to cd's, same for your request for an "image." that image would just be an iso file with a standard bzImage and a modified tinycore.gz, or it would be standard entirely with a couple more files copied on a cd that you'd just copy to the usb anyway. you don't need a special image for that unless you're making a cd.

we'd like to help, and we'd like to help you do as many of the things you wanted as you need to, but you might want to put a little more faith in our knowledge of tc and its design. not that anyone demands it- but in the interest of time. tc's unique design, while not for everyone (not even every tc user) is designed to help solve things like this by making them simpler than you're making them.

it's none of my business (except that you've asked us for help,) i have to recommend you abandon the project though. if you're going to use something totally new that you're unfamiliar with to whip up a product without time to experience it for yourself, maybe it's not such a good idea to push that onto customers, even as a free gift. if that's my misunderstanding, then i hope you'll ignore this paragraph. i'd be happy for your success though, no one wants you to be disappointed whatever you do.

Offline ^thehatsrule^

• Administrator
Re: Make some money
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 12:53:25 AM »
I probably moved it just from the title/subject.

In any case, the OP's request probably cannot be honored due to licensing problems (esp. Flash)

If the OP feels otherwise, then he/she can indicate so.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 01:00:13 AM by ^thehatsrule^ »