The Second Release Candidate of Micro Core v3.8 is now posted and ready for testing.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates
* Updated tce-load - now allows re-downloading non-installed extensions to better handle download failures.
* Updated tce-setup & tce-load to ensure busybox calls thus avoiding conflicts with gnu utilities.
* Updated rc.shutdown - removed sleep to improve shutdown speed. rc2
* Updated busybox - 1.18.5 new depmod applet and audit of required applets.
* Updated search.sh - improved searching by title results and support for fat file-system.
* Updated provides.sh - support for fat file-system.
* Updated tce-setup, tce-load, and loadpack.sh - alias for new depmod applet.
* Updated .profile - new user login sudo issue resolved.
Note: depmod has been moved to extensions, GNU depmod may be required by certain extensions, e.g., alsa.
Note the following have also been updated:
Are needed when using microcore_3.8rc2.iso and X.